Here's Strawberry Shortcake with her new glasses. We picked them up yesterday before school. Unlike Poufy, she couldn't confirm whether she could see or not in them....grrrrreat.
Tune in next week when we find out when CDQ gets her glasses and if the oldest and the boy need glasses too.
Oh, and Hubs will be getting new ones in March.
As for me, I think I can see. I've passed all the eye tests, even the ones they can't see with flying colors. Phew! I don't think I should pay for them to tell me I can read all the charts. lol

4 comments:
SS looks so cute in those glasses. thanks for posting the photo.Her smile is so bright.
Cutie pie!
For a while I had to wear glasses all the time, starting in first grade. I picked a truly hideous pair!
Awwwww look at her!!!!
(pats mom on the back for being on top of things and being fabulous in general)
Pray all is well Sasha.
Love,
Amrita
Post a Comment