Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Someone come and yank me off of this Wii...*

I finally pulled myself off of the Wii and Dance Dance Revolution. I guess I'm just trying to block out the day that I really don't know what to do with.

So for the past 3 hours I have been battling the Wii. I never really realized just how competitive I was until we got this thing.

My perfectionism really is coming out and it's ugly. Hubs hasn't said anything but...come closer so he can't hear...

I think he's scared.

I took this Wii fitness test on the 8th with no practice. It says that my Wii Fitness Age is 33. I was 31 when I took the test and now I am 32 and I am still not happy. I am officially 60 lbs overweight and scored this and STILL not happy.

I don't know if anyone remembers this post. But even though it said my brainage is 28, I'm still not happy. The youngest you can score on both is 20. That's what I want. LOL!

I have a hard time accepting my loss to a toy. If I knew where my cable to upload pictures was right now I would post exactly what I am talking about. Maybe another time.

I will beat this thing. I will.

Are any of you as obssessive-compulsive as me? Probably not, huh?

*Shrinking back into my little corner of the internet, getting ready to jump back on the mat. lol*


*Updated to show you just how sick and twisted I am... I found my camera cable.

This is what I am talking about...If you look at my scores I mainly did better than the Wii but I still lost. They make her slightly better than me somehow to make her win.



















As soon as I hit publish, I got back on and this happened... Do you see I still did better than her on my score and still lost!




















It ticked me off so bad that this came of it in the next game...

All is right in the world now and I have turned off the Wii. I have conquered and I can now rest. hehehe

I need help don't I?

1 comment:

Amrita said...

hi Sasha, Wii seems to be a game.I also get addicted to games so I try to avoid the. Don 't have time anymore.Otherwise i was hooked to those pocket sized ones.I hope I understood you right.

I am aboiut 15 pounds over weight. getting there very slowly. One step forward 2 steps back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...