We ran out of propane the night before last. Exactly one day before the delivery of the next 100 gallons of propane.
It sucks.
No heat, no stove, no oven, no heat.
Of course temps dropped from the previous sunny and in the 60's to the low 20's. Luckily though we have it now. Tonight's high (low? I saw the number and just about passed out.) is supposed to be 13.
The heat has been running for an hour and we are up to 63 degrees inside. I'll post more once my fingers have thawed. I know people left me some great comments and Hubs made a guest appearance. lol
"See" you when I've thawed (and Girl Scouts and Catechism are over. lol )

2 comments:
Hi Zen Master,
Sorry about the propane running out and it being so cold out there.Wish you could be here, its lovely sunny weather.
My dear sister, i need your Zen magic to customize my blog template. I logged on to pyzam and found a template I liked called Green Garden. Followed the instruction and pasted the code on my blogger edit box but it keeps telling me of some error saying the XML elements are not closed or something like that.I re-did the code several times, but keep getting this error message.
Now I am a computer challenged person. My blog frinds have helped me get to as far as I 've got.
Please can you tell me what I am doing wrong.
And i am praying your fingers have thawed.
if you want to use my email address its
christslave@gmail.com
Hi ZM, Thanks to you I was able to chane my template.Your are so sweet.
Post a Comment