Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays!!!

Holy cow!

I just realized I have back to back birthdays until March!

The oldest has her birthday on Feb. 23rd. She'll be 12.
Then Strawberry Shortcake has hers March 5th and she'll be 9.
But before that CDQ has her birthday on Feb. 29th and will be 8.
Before all that Poufy will have her birthday this month on the 18th and she will turn 7.

*phew*

So for now I have two 6 year olds (Poufy and the boy), then for what? about a month I will have two 7 year olds (Poufy and CDQ). Then for about a week I will have two 8 year olds (CDQ and Strawberry Shortcake) and then Strawberry Shortcake will turn 9.

By the end of the first week of March I will have 12, 9, 8,7,and 6. The boy doesn't turn 7 until November.

Did you get all that? lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...