Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

The day Scrawn almost killed me...

The prenatals have really been doing a number on me. I think it's the iron because I'm anemic and iron has always made me feel awful.

I spent most of my time falling asleep every time I sat down this weekend. Not much fun.

Except for Saturday when Scrawn tried to kill me. You see that picture above. That's Scrawn, on an electric throw. You see that little remote control thingy next to her. It controls the throw.
Saturday I was so exhausted after getting Hubs up I drug myself to the sofa where I plopped down and fell asleep. I fell asleep in such a way that this electric throw was bunched under me and I had pulled a piece of it over me.

Let me emphasize that the throw WAS NOT ON.

This girl, this cat right here... she's too smart for her own good. She turned it on...HIGH. Then she laid on top of me. I could not wake up to save myself. I tried and tried and I could hear Hubs and the kids and I kept trying to talk. I couldn't. Finally when I was able to push her and the throw off of me and cool down some, I could get up. I was drenched in sweat from the waist up. It sucked.

This cat, Scrawnie girl, she's just really good at working gadgets. Too good. She used to work my cd player. She prefers Jewel-- I believe it's the Pieces of Me cd that is her favorite.

You can even see in the picture above she HAS the remote. Her eyes are challenging me to try and take it away from her.

Crazy isn't it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...