Thanks for the great comments regarding fertility. There is so much to read out there and I really had no clue. I thought once we started talking about things at the doctor's office that I would have "leads" to go on.
I had no idea that I should have been charting and doing all kinds of stuff. I really wonder how we are supposed to know all that.
I'm going to try and find my library tomorrow. Our town library is being renovated and a new library went up but I haven't been successful in my attempts to find it.
I started taking prenatals yesterday. It was weird. They made me sick. Probably because I didn't eat. I usually don't. I was feeling queasy when we got to the therapist's office for the kids but she sprayed something that had some type of essential oils and it actually made me feel hungry. REALLY hungry. I wolfed down a hot dog SMOTHERED with relish. I mean someone could have said "would you like some hot dog with your relish?" That's how much relish.
I don't even eat hot dogs often if at all because of an unfortunate Circus incident where I had eaten a hot dog at the Circus then immediately found out that I had the flu. *wide eye stare* We had to leave early. It was soooo bad that I've never even been back to the Circus either. I think I was about 7 years old. Oh, the truama! I can even tell you what I was wearing that day! I only got like 2 clowns autographs. LOL!
I think it was the combo from the night before and the stress and just I didn't really eat much dinner the night before last. I just wasn't feeling the menu plan. lol
Hubs watched me wolf down the hot dog either amused or disgusted. LOL He doesn't like pickles, therefore doesn't like relish. Plus, I don't think I've ever eaten like that before. As soon as I was done I said I thought I could eat another one. I think I could've!
I guess I'll have to pay more attention to my nutrition as well. I don't eat very well, nor very healthy.
Nor do I get enough sleep, seeing as I am typing this at 3 am and will post it sometime tomorrow.
I think a whole lifestyle change is in order. Although, oddly enough...right now I am thinking of a hot dog smothered in relish. It was sooo good.
*UPDATED: I am finally taking a short break from running around and being a little sick. Are these prenatals supposed to make my stomach hurt? I ate some soup (yeah I know weird breakfast--I'm allergic to milk so no cereal or anything like that) before I took them and well, the result wasn't good. Thank God that didn't happen yesterday.

3 comments:
Prenatals will make you feel like crap. I often wonder if morning sickness is a result of those. However, the ones I'm taking right now don't make me feel bad at all--or maybe just four years of taking prenatals has gotten me used to them?
You can chart your cycle online at www.fertilityfriend.com it will walk you through charting and what to do and what things mean. I didn't know what I was doing when I started charting--I had no idea what a "coverline" is (it finds a certain point in your temperature fluctuations and determines your ovulation date). I have also heard that the book recommended to you about taking charge of your fertility is very good--I should get it. I got pregnant the second month I charted with my pregnancy with Liam.
Meant to say happy birthday to Poufy! Looks fun. Every time I see a Mon Chi Chi I think of you.
We also had frozen pipes this morning and I couldn't shower before work and I had hair like you wouldn't believe. It took me an hour to get hair that still looked like I just rolled out of bed. Then I had to brush my teeth and not rinse. *sigh*
Oh, and the other day I found a routing envelope that said Karlton in your handwriting and I started to cry.
PS. If I don't say happy birthday when its your birthday on that day that you share with Barb--dunno if you still feel the way about your bday as you used to--its not that I forgot, its that I'm going to be insane with school starting next week and all the fear starting to set in and I might get even more self absorbed than I already am. So, Happy Bday now...just in case.
Take care my dear. Eat well and rest.
Post a Comment