Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



I'm late with the Menu Planning and I actually contemplated not doing one this week. But they are so helpful. I figured better late than never.

But first, I have to tell you about these cookies that I made from Ree's site, The Pioneer Woman Cooks! It's so simple and Yummy! Almost too much!

These are just made from premade cookie dough and any candy of your choice. There were so many options but this is what I choose to do....this time. lol

Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and Snickers Minis.
Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and Twix minis cut in half.
Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and Toffee Kisses. I haven't tried this one yet. But I'd have to say my favorite so far is the Twix. I still have brownie, peanut butter and sugar cookie doughs to make. These are soooo rich!


On to my menu:

Monday: Frozen Pizza doctored up and Caesar Salad.

Tuesday: Left over meatloaf, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and green beans. (Last week I made mac and cheese instead of mashed potatoes and we had the left over cornbread with it.)

Wednesday: Deli Sandwiches and potato chips.

Thursday: Eat out

Friday: Steak, macaroni salad and corn on the cob.

Saturday: Breakfast for dinner. Potatoes and chorizo burritos.

Sunday: Parmesan crusted chicken, angel hair pasta, green beans.

For more great menus, click here!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Those cookies look heavenly!

Amrita said...

Wow thise cookies are scrumptious.Just one would satisfy me i think with a cup of coffee. The kids love them, don 't they

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...