Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Why I changed my name...

I decided to change my name because well, Zen Master was from a different time and place, back in my college days. I'd tell the story but I fear it won't be as funny as it was to us.

Besides, it doesn't fit. I chose Accidental Mommy because that's basically what I am. Of course some people might think I belong on the Maury show or something because it sort of sounds like I might have had a lot of unplanned pregnancies, when in truth, I've never been pregnant.

I'm an Accidental Mommy because I offered my home to my nieces and nephew while my half sister was supposed to be getting her act together only to find out it was an elaborate plan between our mother and my half sister to rid themselves of the burden that the kids were and yet keep up appearances by telling people I took them.

Unfortunately for them, I have the papers signing the kids to me and the court ordered termination of parental rights due to not completing court assigned tasks.

So because of that, I am now an accidental mommy.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Got it!Sounds like it was for the best.

Anonymous said...

I like the new name and love the new look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...