I'm not sure what I have posted or haven't posted so if I posted some of this stuff before...sowwry.
This is some of the concrete work I had to do before the floor installation because I wanted it to be even and smooth. I still have a patch of concrete to do at the end of the hallway and then I am done with concrete until I change out the other floors.
Here's a picture with some of the tiles down.
Here's my stack of tiles after half of the living room was complete, as in the corner that I posted pictures of today. I've done the other end and pulled out the built in entertainment center and tiled in there since then. I just have to take the pictures and transfer some of the pictures I have already taken.
I've also built and installed a couple of solar repelling insect screens for the windows. This stuff is cool, it's a little weird at first because they are hard to look out of but once you get used to it, it cuts down on the heat from the sun that comes through still letting the sun in AND it keeps itty bitty bugs out. I love it. To date, I've made 3 I think. This one in my room and two in the kitchen. Today I am going to make the second one for my bedroom, one for my closet, two for the game room and one for my kitchen. The kitchen one is a long rectangular shape but it will complete all the windows in my kitchen.

No comments:
Post a Comment