
Finally I am able to get to Tackle It Tuesday. I've been doing tackles left and right and I have tackles to post but since this... my files still need to be transferred from backup. Pics and everything. I don't know when I will get those transferred. It will have to be one of my tackles!
Anyway, recent tackles were my kitchen. I have it half done the way I want it. I have " lazy little helpers" who throw things everywhere and don't have any regard for anything.
I labeled and organized the area where we keep our daily dishes so that I can fool myself into the false belief that the kids will actually read them and put stuff there...nicely.the kids would be able to find them and put them away easier.
Here they are:
I've been wanting these because I used to keep this stuff in a drawer next to the stove but I needed the space to put my good silverware. So, finally they are up and I am loving them. I didn't trust that the kids wouldn't pull them off the inside of the doors of the cabinets so I put them up high.
I have to make a list of my new tackles for tomorrow. Maybe I should put them here and update.
- UPDATE: My internet was down, so I'll just cross out the things that I have done already.
- I have to plan out which cookies I am going to make and whose going to get them.
- I have to take out all the Christmas stuff and figure out what I am going to do about that. My Christmas decor (lights and all) go up December 1st.
- I have to steam clean my carpet in the hallway and the living room. Desperately.
Clean out the aquarium.Clean the Bettas homes.- Finish organizing the kitchen- i.e. Pots and pans area now. Fix the broken drawer that left. (I fixed two others when I did the stuff above)
- Work on gift crafts.
- Clear my new desk
- File paperwork
- Put out some letters in the mail.
- Make Christmas Card List.
I think I'll stop here. I'm making an impossible list. lol
For more tackles, click here.

2 comments:
Yeah! Happy Tackling! Mine is done, but I still need to re-pack for my cruise Dec 8! I pack once, then do a once over a week before! Im going with BFF!!! WOO HOOO! I also have my Wednesday up already too! Come visit me!
Wow! You've got some BIG tackles goin' on there, good luck.
Post a Comment