Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Wii Got it...(Found this in my drafts...oops)



I have to admit, Wii almost took it back too.


The kids were awful. I had one kid...ONE out of FIVE, that participated in the Halloween party and it wasn't even the oldest.


It makes me angry because Hubby and I were so excited and happy to get this for them. I ran out to go get it bright and early and I was so relieved to have it and he was happy we could afford it and then it was like slap after slap with them just misbehaving.


I had just started Christmas shopping.We decided that whatever presents we have already purchased are what they get and we are done. Even if a couple only get one present.


I think they were so spoiled by Christmas last year they think they can do what they want and still get their way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...