Hubs ordered my Christmas present early. He was so proud and he boasted to me that he even paid to have it wrapped so I wouldn't know what it was until Christmas.
Halloween day, UPS delivered it to me. As they handed it to me, this is what I saw:

Um...a few of the kids were out there with me when I walked towards the house with it and I could hear them chanting and yelling Harry Potter. I told them to be quiet because Hubs was going to be upset.
I walked up to hubs and told him UPS had delivered he looked over at me and his face kinda fell. He then rolled his eyes.
I said thank you and told him I loved it and that I would tell him again at Christmas. lol
I opened the box telling him at least it's wrapped and we'll put it under the tree when we get one. We opened the box, it wasn't wrapped. He was more upset to say the least.
As for me... I got the Harry Potter Boxset for Christmas and it's awesome! The trunk is so cool too! WHOO HOOO~!
Shh..don't tell hubby. I'm saving my excitement for Christmas day.
PS. Just wait until you see what else Hubs got me...I'm using it right now!

1 comment:
How cool! What else did he get you??
Post a Comment