This morning I was loading the dishwasher. The kids were eating oatmeal and I was trying to get my kitchen to resemble some what of a kitchen rather than a disaster zone.
I had asked the oldest to throw out the trash because I was worried it would be too heavy for the child who normally takes out the trash.
She agreed.
Finished her breakfast and promptly left the kitchen.
I had just finished loading the dishwasher and was about to put the soap in when I turned and saw the trash still sitting there. I looked back to the table and she was gone.
Exasperated, I called to her. "TRASH!"
She came in "Oh snaps! I forgot!"
Shaking my head, I think to myself "that girl has the memory of a gnat."
Then I shut the door of the dishwasher and begin to look around.
I have no idea what I am doing or was doing or anything.
When I remember I was about to put soap in the dishwasher, I started chuckling to myself.
Now, who has the memory of a gnat?

No comments:
Post a Comment