Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was excellent mine went pretty well. Except I lost a Betta. Lil Orange Crush Betta. I think he may have had problems when I bought him. He was so much smaller than all the others and he didn't seem to grow like the others have. He was fine until I gave him his Thanksgiving dinner. I think the little krill was still too big for him. Poor boy. I've never lost a Betta before.


I've been trying to get together a little slideshow or something of our Thanksgiving pictures but for some reason the program I used to work changed and is all messed up. So, I'm looking for a different one that will do the job.



This is what I am doing right now.

and laundry and this...

I freaked out today because I realized that I have a ton of craft projects to finish in less than a month. What in the world I was thinking? I have no idea. I guess I wasn't. lol

I was up until just before 5am yesterday cleaning the kitchen. Argh! I'm still not done. I didn't realize the disaster that the kids have made it. They have chores that they must do and I thought everything was great but that's only because they get things for me and just jump in before I get a chance to see. Now I know why. What.a.mess.

So how was your Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...