Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

She needs therapy...lots of it.

So, yesterday the kids therapist did a home visit and as we were sitting in the living room doing a family therapy session in comes my middle cat, Purries. (We have 3).

She's carrying her teddy bear in her mouth and she's meowing a high pitch scream for good measure, I guess. I was so embarrassed. I tried to play it off but then it got worse.

The kids were all sprawled across the floor in a half circle. Purries joined the circle. That wasn't good enough for her. She went up to the therapist and jumped on his lap where she then put her face in his.

I told him she needed therapy too. I said she's been acting awful talking back, etc... he chuckled. Then I yelled to Purries to get down and go to her room. She turned around and did her meow ow ow ow thing to me (talking back) and she shot me dirty looks. I looked at the therapist and said "you see." Then I told her to get down again. She did but not happily.

As she was leaving, the therapist said she had to learn it from somewhere and he looked at each of the kids.

Purrs picked up her teddy and went back to her room.

Cats...they are crazy aren't they?

I'm going to try to get her talking back to me on video so I can post it here. It's something else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...