
We only have one store that sells it and they have sold out every year. Every year, I go in and ask "where is it?" on the first day of the sale and they tell me "OH, that...it's gone." I've never even seen it live and in person.
Last year, I vowed that I would get my hands on some turkey butter this year. I've been reminding myself at random intervals "Turkey Butter". Even Hubs is in on the action.
I've been stalking the ads, calling the store, and FINALLY! It's on sale tomorrow. The plan, drop the kids off at school and go straight to said store. Purchase the elusive Turkey Butter and come straight home.
I will go postal if they tell me it's gone. POST-AL.
I believe there is a conspiracy and tomorrow--tomorrow is the culmination and moment of truth.
LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment