Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday- The Update


Today Will Be A Good Day!
It will because I am just going to "Let go, and Let God". Last night I made a list of 13 things I hope to accomplish today. Laundry is at the top and I already have a load to fold, a load drying and a load washing. I am just going to focus on that and not the pile waiting for me :-)
The other stuff is fairly straightforward and easy. Maybe I'll post it here...you know what I will, accountability. Actually, I realized that as I typed this that it is Tuesday so I'm going to make this a challenge to myself to tackle it all today, hopefully most of it will be done by noon.

My list:

Laundry- So far five loads folded and put away. One in the washer, one in the dryer. I think I have 1 or 2 more after that. It's a small one since it's clothes from Friday up until now.

*****Living Room Screens (3)

Miter Broken Ceiling Mould (4)

I forgot to take a picture before I mitered so here are the broken pieces
and then the finished moulds

Finish last bits of flooring around the edges by the game room
Before:
After:


Put down carpet strip by game room
Before:

After:
******Separate all Papers from Master Bathroom floor

******Separate all Magazines from Master Bathroom floor

Pick up weeds that I pulled last night

Before:




After: That pile was bigger than I thought. It filled the whole trash can!

Get rid of rock of concrete from bag that got wet

Who knew that concrete was so fricken heavy in it's solid form! Just kidding, obviously it turned into two hunks of concrete. UGH!
Before:
After:
No wonder I couldn't move that hose. I tried to yesterday and then forgot what I was doing. lol


Put tires under the ramp



Before:
After: I guess I should have taken a picture of the tires under the ramp. But I liked this better. :-)

Stain wood bits

This is the wood that needs to be stained.
This is some of the wood that I had already stained. It needs a coat of polyurethane but I figured I do that part all at once. After, all are stained and polyurethaned


******Paint windowed wall and around front door

Remove curtain hardware from windowed wall AND Patch wall across from game room and windowed wall (I combined these two because once the hardware was taken down it needed to be patched. )


These are some of the parts that need to be patched.



After removal of hardware and patching,








Some of these things have to be done before others. The master bathroom part is trying to keep the kids out of the stuff I am sorting and they are not allowed in my room or bathroom. So that's what that is about. However. It sure makes for a messy bathroom. lol

Today was The Oldest first day of school. Whoo hoo! She seems to like it a lot, plus some how a lot of her attitude has started to melt away and she seems softer and more empathetic.

Alright, I better get to it, I still have to feed the kids and get Hubs up and into his chair.
I am excited about this tackle! I will be back to update as I move along.

For other Tuesday Tackles click here.

4 comments:

happyathome said...

That is a lot of tackles, good luck! Stop by my tackle for a continuation of my front porch makeover!
http://www.lifeislikechampagneblog.com/

Anonymous said...

WOWIE! You've got some HUGE tackles going here girlie! I am rootin' for ya!

Kandi said...

Good luck with your list.

My list is super long like yours, but my right hand got smashed last nigth in a battle of wills. I am moving much slower in the clean up process, lol.

Audra Krell said...

This is very impressive. It looks like you live in AZ, so do I. You don't mention how the heat makes everything 10 times harder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...