Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog the Recession

Kristin at Motherhood Uncensored (please note: Kristin’s site is great - but uncensored) has started Blog the Recession to encourage readers to help increase bloggers’ page views this month, I knew I had to jump in and spread the word. Cause hey - we can all use some help these days!
Kristin explains:
“The premise is simple. If you read blogs, then for the month of August, make the “pledge” to click through from your feed reader. No obligation to leave a hilarious comment or send a long stalkerish email (although both, within reason, are always lovely). Just click through to the blog (not on ads unless you are so led) and if you’re feeling generous, click around to their older posts.
Just those extra page views can make a big difference for bloggers who could really use the help…”


Sounds like a great plan to me. Count me in!

Thanks Kristin for the great idea!


4 comments:

tata said...

I found you through Kristin's site and before posting about it, I thought I'd go through and comment on all the blogs she listed, as well as those who left comments! So I'm in!!!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I just joined the Blog the Recession. Such a great idea and fun as well. Another fun perk is finding great new blogs to frequent :)

Anonymous said...

Just here blogging the recession!

b.q. said...

Still blogging through this crazy-making recession. Sounds like you have a busy complicated life. Life is all about challenges, one day at a time. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...