Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh boy, am I tired

How fitting! I'm listening to the radio and Beck's "Loser" just came on.

I swear that's how I feel right now. The kids were/are being awful. I don't know what the hell their problem's are and quite frankly I don't care. At least not right now.

I've been busting my butt trying to get this house pulled together so we can sell it. Let's just say everything that can go wrong has.

I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow's meeting with the mortgage company because it is yet another minimum day for The Oldest. I didn't think they had anymore. But apparently it's the last. What ever happened to going to school full on once it started? Kids are spoiled. Anyway, we won't be able to get back from the city in time to pick her up.

Last night, I pulled off loose shingles from the roof with intentions to fix them, only to be stopped by the neighbor as I was coming down off the roof to get some more shingles. He kept me until 9 pm talking about everything. Can we say TMI? I wanted to just fall of the roof. Boy did Hubs get it when I did finally get to come in. I mean I could have fallen off the roof and he'd still be on the computer inside.

I let The Oldest go to the local team's baseball game. It's the first time I have let her go by herself anywhere. But she was with the other kids who do the altar serving at the church and the Monsigneur. I sent her with a mother (who is just as over-protective as I am). I think it was good for her to get away from all of us. Plus, how much trouble could she get in with all the goody goodies (I mean that in a good way) of the church?

She said she had fun but she got bored. I told her it's probably because she's never been to a baseball game and she doesn't know anything about it or probably how to spell the team name. She proceeded to spell the team name wrong. That was funny.

Anyhow, I am exhausted. I did some trim work, some roof work, some floor work, etc... It sucked because I kept getting stuck on each project at some point or another and I have a long list of stuff to buy tomorrow so I can continue working on all the different projects.

I talked to my sister and it turns out her operation is on Tuesday. She's freaking out. Talking to her makes me laugh but it also made me feel weird. She told me about how her half sister (L) was accosted by the kid's father's sister (D)(I guess at some point they would have been the kids Aunts?) in jail and how D told L that her brother did not kill "that kid". Turns out D is pregnant and I guess showing so L was going to make her lose the baby because we lost Bela. L ended up in solitary until either she was released or D was released. I can't remember. But I'm down because I wish she would have killed that baby.

One because that bitch deserves it (not that it would make a difference to her) and two because that poor child doesn't have a chance. I know it might sound harsh but I live with these kids day in and out and I know D has other issues that my sister didn't (believe me I am not defending my sister) but that poor baby is going to go through so much pain and abuse and neglect. Life shouldn't have to hurt so much for anyone, especially babies and children. That's why I feel the way I do and it makes me feel weird to feel that way.

My poor Squishy, she's not going to get justice. Her murder doesn't matter. No one cares. The murderers walk free and clear. They don't even have to pay for what they did. It's like she didn't matter. I asked for her so many times and they would never bring her to me. I'm so angry. It's not right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...