Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to school they go!

Whoo Hoo! First day of school, FINALLY! *doing the happy dance* We survived!

After all the kiddos have been pushed out to the curb dropped off at school, Hubs and I drive onward to the realtors to draw up our offer for THE house. No, not putting much pressure on this particular house but oh would it be a miracle if they accept our offer.

I've pretty much talked myself out of it so much that I've already started looking for other houses. I can't find one with enough bedrooms. Every kid definitely needs their own room out of necessity, not want. I'm convinced it will cut down at least 50% of the BS going on around here.

At any rate, my nerves are racing to the point of aggravation because it's taking me forever to get anything done around the house since I want to keep running back here to my laptop to "just" check out this article or to reword my search for a new home for the gazillionth time. I have to keep putting myself in check and reminding myself there will be no other home if I don't get this home ready and sold. I have about a week to get it show ready. I think.

By the way, it is so frickin cold here I don't know whether to be happy or sad. First it was too hot, then it was beautiful and perfect and now? Should I dare say it, it's cold. But wait, if I got off my butt and quit googling and did some of the work I needed to around here I probably wouldn't be so darn cold.

Oh, and I am livid about my stupid budget. The healthy, not in need of any extra care or understanding of others needs have decided they are shifting people to another care option and until they figure out how to write a letter (from what I could gather) all initial care budgets are on hold. So we've been put on hold. They tell us until Tuesday and then we can play the waiting game while they sift through all the paper that has been sitting on their desk for three months waiting for this letter. Really, three.months.today. I've been laid off for three months. These people are unbelievable because think about it... If it weren't Hubs I was taking care of, what person could really wait three months for a budget?

Even I shouldn't have waited three months. If they don't have an answer by Tuesday I am going to have to go out and get a job where I leave my house and work certain evening or grave yard hours. I know most people do this (work outside the home) and I did for almost half of my life.

But it's stressful because if Hubs has issues (which he does everyday, it's a rare day when he's "good") I'm not here to correct it right away. Which it all needs to be corrected right away or he could die from a stroke brought on by autonomic dysreflexia. Plus, when I leave for a couple of hours to run errands (groceries, prescriptions, bank, etc...) the kids go haywire and the schedule just does not work. Hubs can't keep them under control. I come home and the next thing I know everyone's been grounded until they are 18. lol

So yes, very stressful. Not to mention, when would I sleep?

I'm afraid to start my consulting business up so soon because it will be like "Hey! I'm here for you when ever you want"... One month later, "uh, I gotta move, can't help you with that. Sowwy! " Not good for business.

Plus, what if there isn't any work in consulting any more?

ARGH! I feel my hair losing color as I type!

Have a good week everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...