Bummer!
I talked to the realtor that sold the house next door. More bad news, house values are going down don't sell until next year when they put the freeway in.
Bummer!
However let me find a lender, you can borrow on this one and put that money down on the other until you are ready to sell. There are contracts, that's how the house next door sold. I'll call you, you call me. Bye!
*flicker of hope*
Later today, I talked to the realtor who is working for us on the other house. She called to ask about the meeting with the lender. I had to tell her it didn't happen. I also told her what the other realtor said and she felt that maybe we should still move forward because she's had houses sell at asking price and it's a buyer's market basically so we never know what people are looking for.
I expressed my concern about actually putting this house up for sale and then finding out that it sold but we can't get the other house and then we are homeless. She reassured me that there are ways to go about it so that doesn't happen. But first we need to talk to a lender and in the meantime she will get us cma's on the house we want and our house.
*still a flicker of hope*
Meanwhile, the kids are still acting like little...well you know whats. At first I was terrified thinking they were regressing but after some thought, it's still Poufy being the ... and the others are just restless for school to start. SO AM I!
All the other schools have started except our school district. UGH! But we do have the best school district...soooo.....
I hate this up and down, up and down business. I'm sure the kids are playing off of that too since we have no privacy at any hour apparently.
Still so much work to do on this house. I could ring CDQ's neck because she broke the faucet off the shower as well as the shower head and now the only way to replace it is by scrapping the whole thing and starting from scratch or by cutting into the kitchen wall to get through to the plumbing to unscrew the fixture and install the new one.
Can you believe that?
I've lost two betta's this week. Tux and Sunshine are no longer with us anymore :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment