All summer to fix the buses yet the morning of the first day of school. "Oopsies, bus isn't running so let's just start school later! See ya!"
Really what kind of message does that send our kids? Or more importantly what does that do to the hundreds of parents (me) who have planned this day ohsocarefully for three months?
My kids don't even ride the bus.
I guess other then the stress of trying to get ahold of the Realtor to reschedule the writing of the offer (which must be written today!) I've been spoiled by the Oldest's school. See, they are having a two hour delay in September. They've already let me know...last week. Plus, because they know what kind of hardship it can be for some parents they are offering free before school care for everyone.
That's what I call cool.

********Ok, so yet another year has gone by where the buses have been
On another note, this house thing is driving me up the wall. I don't remember stressing over the purchase of this house or the sale of Hubs house to move out here. I remember relief and happiness. lol Of course, his house sold literally the minute it went on the market. It sold the night before it was to be listed to the first person who saw it. I hope that happens again. lol
Anyway, that's where we are at. It also looks like Hubs and I might be able to go out for some brunch or something before the meeting. *sigh*

1 comment:
Here glitches are a part of life, so V don 't get mighty upset, you have to accept them.
Post a Comment