Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wait...what's that sound???

*not even a cricket chirping* (just an occasional snore from DH)

Yet...why do I have this fantastic lump in my throat and why did I fight back tears as I walked back from the bus stop? The lump is almost gone and my eyes have almost dried ( My house is the second house from the bus stop). But I feel a bit sad. They ALL got on the bus. I could see them walking down the aisle. As I scanned from seat to seat and found each of my kids. Their faces lit up with smiles and they waved frantically to me. Even the eldest. I could feel the lump getting bigger.

Of course some stupid mom at the stop had to point out that I had half the bus stop with my kids so I should be the designated parent for the bus... tsk...whateva.

Ya know, I'm going to chalk up these emotions to simply not enough sleep. Since I've only had two hours. Yeah...maybe that's it. Or maybe it's inhalation from the fumes of the sharpie I was using to label everything for hours. Yeah...THAT'S IT!

*Looking around blankly*

I've been waiting for this day all summer and I don't even know where to start now.

Pathetic, eh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...