Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Color me pissed...


I have some exciting news that I will post later because I need more time then I have right now to give it the proper attention, but for now I am so angry I have to vent.


I was walking the dogs on our property and basically trying to train them when the neighbor girl came over to talk to me...turns out we both believe our new neighbors have claimed one of the neighbor girl's cats as their own. But I hadn't noticed that my 12 year old dog had taken off on me.


I heard barking and I looked and noticed Ava wasn't with me anymore. Turns out she had gone to the neighbor's house to say hi to their dogs. I guess she had scared their guest's child. I apologized profusely over and over again for my dog being on their property, for scaring the child etc...I had called Ava but she wouldn't come, it was like she couldn't hear me. She was sniffing their dogs and their dogs were sniffing back...making friends.


Ava had no interest in the child or the people for that matter. Plus, let me tell you about Ava. She is older than dirt. She has arthritis in her hips and hind legs. She can't run or jump. She probably does have hearing loss and she has a huge lump under her front arm. Basically, I adopted her so she wouldn't be put down and she could live what's left of her life comfortably. She's so old she doesn't even get up to bark at things anymore and she hobbles everywhere.


I couldn't go get her out of their yard because I can't seem to train Dellyne to stay just yet. She heels but she won't stay in one spot without me. So, the guy had to bring her to me. I apologized to the pregnant woman whose child it was again because her kid was upset but then the bitch set me off because she told her kid "c'mon and get inside so you won't get bitten."
Yeah...bitch...kudos to you. That's sure reinforcing your kid's fear right there and unless the neighbor's dogs or she herself is going to bite her kid..wtf is she talking about? I told the guy...
"She's 12 years old. She doesn't have all her teeth and I'm starting to think she can't even hear anymore."
He was like "oh really?"
The kicker is that I was on MY property watering my trees and plants when their little chihuahua came at me like she was going to bite me and she was growling at me. I laughed and walked towards the lil shit and it took off screaming like I had kicked it or something. I was nice enough to go over and let them know that their dog was loose and, when asked, told them how she got out. PLUS, since they moved in I have lil bits o' dog shit all over my front yard...hmmm wonder whose doing that?
I've tried being friendly and waving to them and they turn the other way.
Finally the worst thing of them all is that they smoke outside and their smoke comes in MY house and lingers and I am so allergic to cigarette smoke as in my throat actually closes up.
Sucks. At least they are just renters. Hopefully they will be gone in 6 months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...