My sweet lil Betta boys. They are so beautiful. These pictures don't even do them justice. I'll start with the camera shy one.
This is Venom. He would not pose for the camera at all. He's the shyest of the bettas...very reserved.
This is Betta Red. He is my gardener. He is the only one to successfully grow a plant in his vase. He's not so shy...most of my pictures of him that he posed for are too close for you to actually see his face.
This is Blue Eyes. He has beautiful bright blue eyes.
Right here is Cheetah Betta. I used to call him Cheeto Betta, but he wasn't having it.
Here's Rainbow Betta. Named after Rainbow fish. See he's fierce! lol
King Betta--flaring for the camera. Almost was called Prince Betta but just couldn't do that to him.
Betta Blue. He's the second of my older Bettas. He's very reserved and laid back.
This is Alpha Betta. My very first and oldest betta. He was named after the grocery store chain but as my Betta family grew bigger, it took on another meaning.

Here's Opal Betta. This one cracks me up. He's afraid of water. Running water. Freaks.him.out.
This is Venom. He would not pose for the camera at all. He's the shyest of the bettas...very reserved.
This is Betta Red. He is my gardener. He is the only one to successfully grow a plant in his vase. He's not so shy...most of my pictures of him that he posed for are too close for you to actually see his face.
This is Blue Eyes. He has beautiful bright blue eyes.
Right here is Cheetah Betta. I used to call him Cheeto Betta, but he wasn't having it.
Here's Rainbow Betta. Named after Rainbow fish. See he's fierce! lol
King Betta--flaring for the camera. Almost was called Prince Betta but just couldn't do that to him.
Betta Blue. He's the second of my older Bettas. He's very reserved and laid back.
This is Alpha Betta. My very first and oldest betta. He was named after the grocery store chain but as my Betta family grew bigger, it took on another meaning.
Here's Opal Betta. This one cracks me up. He's afraid of water. Running water. Freaks.him.out.
These are my "handsomes". They all come towards me when I call out "Betta, Betta, Betta!" You should see their little fins go crazy when I tell them how handsome they are. They also get really excited when I yell "Breakfast Bettas" or "Who wants snack?"
They are really so smart and have very distinctive personalities. Who knew? They all picked me out at the store. When all the other Bettas were being lazy and not paying attention, these guys made sure to get my attention and the way their eyes just stared holes in me. I couldn't leave them there.
Anyway, They just make me so happy. I thought I would share them with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment