Then this afternoon, this is what we saw *Pottymouth Warning* :


Ok. So like this storm started and I was curled up with a book by the window taking a break. I said "I love monsoons!"
Then all of a sudden all hell broke loose. As you can see in the video where I dropped the F-bomb.
But in my defense... WE WERE HIT BY LIGHTNING about 10 minutes before I started recording. As in OUR HOUSE was hit by lightning. DH was shocked in his electric chair when it struck and the smoke detectors were screaming at us.
What you don't hear is my brilliant hubby telling me to open the door and step outside to film it. That was my reply to him, other than that all I could really say was OMG! As you can hear *blush* But, yeah you might be saying "didn't you open the door anyway?"
Uh...yeah. But, the storm had slowed down.
WE WERE HIT BY LIGHTNING and OMG! because our homeowners insurance has lapsed and I can't do anything about it until I recover from back to school expenses.
Thank God there was no damage!
But let's play a hypothetical game of "Is it wrong?"
Is it wrong?? *cheesy game show music*
After hubby got shocked in his chair, I ran up to him to see if he was ok. (The shock sound was loud) He said he was ok but the shock ran from his face through him. (He drives with his chin and leans against his control.)
There was a second burst of thunder and lightning where I reached out and grabbed his chair and then immediately let go thereby seeing his amused face and seeing that he realized I would throw him to the wolves...or in this case, lightning in a heartbeat...
Was that wrong?

No comments:
Post a Comment