Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I finally saw it!

Harry Potter.

DH and I got up this morning at 5 am so that we could be up and ready to leave by the time the kids bus came to pick them up.

After they were all safely on the bus...whooo hooo~!~!~!~!

We went to IHOP for breakfast because we had a couple of hours to kill.

We still had a lot of time after breakfast and the theater is located in the mall so we walked the mall, stopping at Build a Bear and the Disney Store.

If you haven't been to Build A Bear-- OMG...they are so cute. I'm trying to figure out a way to have a b-day party there with the kids and cousins. It looks like soooo much fun. I love the Disney Store. I was telling DH if the kids were smart they would behave because even though I have some problems with Disney stereotypes I believe that every one should feel special and I know there are some things in there for everyone.

We stopped at these messager recliners where I paid $1 for it to kick my butt for three minutes. Seriously, this chair hurt.

We then went on to the movie where we watched an obscene amount of equally obscene and offensive previews for the feature being Harry Potter and all. Finally, it started. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I still haven't decided.

One thing that was ticking me off was that I kept DOZING off! It wasn't a reflection of the movie just my exhaustion. I was a popsicle in there too. But I still want to go back and see Ratatouille and Underdog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...