Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shh...

I'm trying not to jinx myself but I think I found the problem with my computer.

Oh yeah, you all don't know that I was having a computer problem because the damn thing kept freezing up every stinkin time I typed or used the mouse.  I was ready to stomp the thing when I finally came across the patch to fix it. So far so good, knock on wood.

It's two days until my mom and grandmother come. There has been plenty of drama in the mean time but my kids are kicking ass (again hoping not to jinx it).

Things are going well, Hubbins sore is so close to gone we can see the end of the tunnel, literally. His 5 cm and 4 cm tunneling pressure sores are now at .3 cm each.  We can see the bottom of the sores coming up close to the top layer.  I haven't forgotten the post on the wound vac.  I need to upload pics now that my computer is working, but it's a little miracle worker that must be shared.

As for me, this post is coming to you pain free.  I've had pain today, but I've had hardly any inflammation at all and my muscles are getting stronger. This will make more sense when I explain my research and the vitamins and supplements that I am taking that took away the inflammation.  No inflammation reduces the pain by at least 90% AFTER my muscles started to repair themselves.

This might be TMI and it might even be premature but I am so elated I have to share.

You all know Aunt Flo, I'm sure. For me,  the past 10 years or so I have had terrible knock down periods where I've found myself face to the cool floor hunched over.  Let's just say once upon a time every blue moon I would have to take a children's chewable tylenol and I would be out in 10-15 minutes. Then it changed to Mi-dol, A-leve, to finally several Ibuprofen and nothing would help the pain.  My periods would start and stop and then start up again (this actually will come into play when I post about my health later). Anyhoo, to make a short story long, my last cycle was a dream.  I had one persistent cramp, no lags, and none of that other stuff (without getting too graphic, which I hope I haven't done so already).

Of course, I am sooooo suspicious that Flo may come later and this might be caused by stress (even though it was right on time for my cycle), because believe me I am so stressed out right now...if only you guys knew the stuff that was hitting the fan across state lines with family crap (I will tell later, after all the legal matters are settled).  But I've been pretty faithful to taking better care of myself then I had been.  So, who knows.

Anyhow, I might be gone again with all the moving stuff the next week or so but I'm looking forward to some time with my working computer and getting all the posts I've been wanting to write written.

Trying not to get my hopes up and to keep my excitement contained, but things are looking up around here even if my house is a disaster zone at the moment. I've had my inflammation controlled for about a month and a half now and I just seem to be getting stronger. Still have some days of deep fatigue and possibly depression from that...but good overall.

Hope all is well with you guys.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

{{whispering}}so glad your health, hubbins health, and life in general is on an upward spiral. we won't tell the universe, to keep jinxing to a minimum! :) {{/whispering}} Your period symptoms sound like endometriosis, something I've suffered from since I was 12. Mine is a bizarre and extreme case, but for a lot of years my pain was really well controlled by birth control pills. Have you ever talked to a doc about the symptoms? Maybe they're more related to your other issues, but if not, endo could be the culprit. Hope you keep getting relief in that area as well. I KNOW how miserable that monthly visit from Flo can be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...