Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Backstabbers

So, I'm pretty sure I have a relative reading here.  I hate to call someone out. But I do have a reader from Tucson, Arizona checking my blog nearly hourly.  If you are a reader who isn't related to me, stop here because none of the rest of this isn't meant for you and I am sorry I keep mentioning this but it is a little strange for the hourly check ins and I hope you understand my concern for my family and don't take offense. IF you are a friend of my relatives, you have no business here either because chances are you are doing more harm then good because you have your head up your ass from listening to the wrong people.

If you are my sister, it's coming bitch....oh believe me the hurt is coming.

On the other hand if you are the backstabbing whore of a relative that I think you are. Why don't you finally do something worth while and back the fuck off. My business is none of yours.  I know you get off on dragging people through the mud...but unfortunately you're going to be the only pig playing in that pen dear aunt. See I have lots of things you don't: a heart and I'm honest, plus I don't have a prison record just for starters.

You've abused me in ways that are unforgivable and now you think you are going to talk about MY kids.  Fuck off bitch.  Seriously.  My kids have a reason for their disorders, they were abused and traumatized. What's your excuse you jealous whore?  I suppose I should thank you though, because of your abuse I am able to understand and help my kids in ways that I couldn't have.  This is helping them to get better in leaps and bounds.  You see, I have a sister who is just like you.  You know which one since you like to talk about shit you don't know.

I chuckled when I heard my grandfather sent me a food box.  Unfortunately, he should have gave it to you. Since I hear you're the one who can't keep a job, a house or  a car...hell....I hear you can't even keep people in your life like a man and your own kid.  Not too shocking though. I prayed for your child the minute I heard you were pregnant. I have to admit, I was surprised you didn't murder this one...I prayed he would be spared from you and your evil heartless ways. I prayed he'd have a chance to become human and feel love.

You don't need to worry about my finances. Believe me, I've made more in my lifetime thus far then you have made in yours and I'm not even half your age.  And guess what else,  I didn't have to steal it from my job or my MOTHER.

You better think very carefully bitch, because all that time you were dragging me around and treating me like shit... well, I was under 8 years old, but as an adult...I remember the things you've done and said. You know.... your dirty little secrets.  They actually have meaning to me now that I understand what you were saying.

I'm sure that man you have now would be interested in knowing your criminal activities. Both past and present.  You might try to step all over my mom and my grandmother, but it won't happen with me. I learned well from you on how to be heartless and uncaring.  I'll tell again, just like I did when I was a kid and guess what else?  Yet, again there won't be a DAMN thing you can do about it.  Back then I was scared of you, throwing me up on that bar, yelling and spitting in my face, smacking me...but now... I know you're just a worthless piece of shit and I know there is a special place in hell for you.

So keep fucking with me, my mother, my grandmother and my family and you'll be packing your bags for prison again....oops...did I say that?

You bet your ass I did!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...