Here I thought for sure I'd totally messed up and said too much to CDQ and was just awful in what I said to CDQ and I find out everyone thinks it was the way to go. It's all so confusing!
She's on the up and up now and the boy decided it's his turn to be an @$$. *sigh* Oh well...
Anyhow, the title of my post... with 4 girls, 3 of whom I still do their hair I am in a constant battle of how to keep their hair tidy. So, these are two of the things that I have tried recently.
Poufy, Poufy, Poufy...her hair is soooooooo...Poufy I had cut it short but the fact is it is a total nightmare trying to figure it out in the morning, cute as the last cut was.
I've been trying to figure out how to keep it tamed and decided on mini french braids (as Karlton would say, which was the inspiration for this style.lol) connected to each other throughout her head. I've got to say the style held up for three days. I already have plans to make it better than before, before I had a thought but now I am dangerous...I have a plan. lol
SS, on the other hand, always has her hair flopped in her face. Not so much as CDQ ,because CDQ is growing out bangs but still I wanted to pull back SS's hair so she could see and we could see her. lol
I'm still learning how to part and all that crap but this worked and she was really happy with it. I don't have anything on CDQ because this was last week while she was on her rant but I figure I'll be diving in on her hair next with the bangs growing out and all.
I'm going to let them regrow their hair out long. I don't know how long it will last but we'll see.

3 comments:
Beautiful! I have zero hair talent. I'm lucky if my own hair doesn't look like I stuck my finger in a light socket. ;D
Pretty! I love the french braids pulled together- I just don't have enough skill for that! I just let Genea get her hair cut last week finally, she has been asking for months. Have not cut Teena's hair in her life. Except bangs, which I am growing out now.
My own hair, not so good.
Awww! They look so cute! I'm amazed by your talent. I've tried to French braid my own very long, thick wavy hair and it's a no go. I even got a book called Braids for Dummies or something like that and I still couldn't do it. I wonder what that makes me?
Post a Comment