I think she's still there. She's just worn out, stressed out, sad, and scared. Ask me how I know.
And your question on my blog? Yes, I think I know exactly how you feel. You start thinking that you've got it all under control, there's a routine. And then something else happens. Or might happen. It's kind of strange, you being so worried about your Hubbins dying from his disability and I'm worried about DH dying from his, too, just different...
And I married a man who was a perfect fit, who was good at the things I wasn't good at, who would take care of me, let me stay home with the kid(s)....you know how that all worked out....I need to adjust my plan, but it's easier said than done!
1 comment:
I think she's still there. She's just worn out, stressed out, sad, and scared. Ask me how I know.
And your question on my blog? Yes, I think I know exactly how you feel. You start thinking that you've got it all under control, there's a routine. And then something else happens. Or might happen. It's kind of strange, you being so worried about your Hubbins dying from his disability and I'm worried about DH dying from his, too, just different...
And I married a man who was a perfect fit, who was good at the things I wasn't good at, who would take care of me, let me stay home with the kid(s)....you know how that all worked out....I need to adjust my plan, but it's easier said than done!
Yes, I know what you mean.
P.S. Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment