Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

because I'm sick of the last post being up...

I've tried writing posts to explain what is going on here, but instead of a post it looks more like a swear word handbook. 

I guess I am not ready to write about it yet. Maybe in a few weeks when it's said and done. 

Tomorrow I am going to try to give Hubbins a break. He hasn't left the house since December because of his pressure sores which still haven't healed.  I was so convinced if he stayed in bed they would heal so I made a deal with him if he stayed in bed until Friday I would take him to see a movie.  No real improvement but he stayed in bed. I know tomorrow isn't Friday but I figured it would be better than Friday since all schools will be let out. I'm going to drop him and the oldest off at the movies so they can see the Star Trek movie.  I get to come back home with the other 4. I had plans to take them to a different movie, but they just can't pull it together and I am NOT about to spend $60 so we can just get up and leave before the movie even starts. I didn't even tell them about it so they couldn't sabotage it. 

Anyhow, I have a post I need to write about how CDQ hates me. Honestly...the feeling is mutual right now. Totally.  Let it be known that I am declaring my feelings right here and right now that this child will be a serial killer if any of them ever become one.  She is so hateful and she never does anything wrong and she lies as the day is long and of course she would be the one to develop at 9 years old. She's dying to have sex already. All I need is a 10 year old with a kid. She'd happily spend the whole day masturbating if she could. 

I have to admit that some of what she wrote gave me a good chuckle because don't you know I've called her a misfit and she's just a lonely misfit?  Yeah...like I've ever used that word in my life or orphan for that matter. Guess those historic diary books I allowed her to check out at the library are coming back to bite me in the ass. She's just looking for ammo against me. You'll get a good laugh when I tell you what her ammo is.  

One good thing, the oldest is starting to open her eyes. She went on and on about how she wasn't going to do this or that with her kids. I think CDQ's journal entry was an eye opener for her with what I am truly dealing with, plus she had a few half days at school recently which had her home at lunch time so she could see exactly what we deal with. I think she's scared and she's sad because she wants a "normal" family. I feel for her, that's all I've ever wanted too and now I've gone and ruined any chance of that. 

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the oldest. Whoo hoo. 

Next week, life begins. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...