Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's over...

Me...God... on the outs. 

Totally over. 

That is all. 


6 comments:

obladi oblada said...

Uh oh...are you ok? Doesnt sound very good at all. Come here and vent when you are ready, were listening.

Carol said...

Oh dear....I'm here if you need a shoulder....maybe I'll borrow yours, too....

Hugs to you
Carol

~Dinah said...

Many hugs.

Lisa said...

Lots and lots of hugs Sasah. Hope to hear from you soon.

Dia por Dia said...

Sending you some hugs and hoping you are ok.

Best,
Dia

Miz Kizzle said...

Yikes! It sounds serious. I hope you're okay, or as okay as you can possibly be, given the circumstances.
I'm a big fan of your blog. You write very well and you are surviving under unimaginable conditions.
One of my favorite books is "The Worst Journey in the World" by Apsley Cherry-Garrard. That guy had experiences that made my very worst day look like a cherry stroll through Disney World. I don't know if you read for pleasure but you might find it interesting.
I hope the situation improves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...