My post from a couple of days ago with my dotphoto show and I was so excited about the bobcat coming and leveling the land for DH and I?
Well this is what I woke up to this morning

The pictures don't really do justice to the damage. If I remember correctly, we have about 86 feet from the front of our house to the street. Those two trees are about 50 feet from the the street. You see the exhaust almost reaches the trees.
I should have put my foot in the second picture so that you can see the hole goes right above my ankle easy and almost fits my foot across.
I called the police because I knew it was the neighbors from across the street who backed all the way up on our property and got stuck. The police officer said the damage you see in the bottom picture is from their gas tank getting stuck.
Can you believe this?

No comments:
Post a Comment