Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saturdays with Scrawnie or, um Sunday


Here I am, Meow to everyone! 

I was very busy this Caturday. Mom was gone alllllllll day. So I got to do a lot of this: 


and this:


on Mom's bed.

Hehe. 

Mom went to the pet store today and she didn't take the dogs with her. Ugh!  Instead she came back smelling like.... are you ready for this? 

KITTEN! 

Double UGH!  

I thought I lost a life when Mom told Dad she signed up to be a Foster Mama for baby kittens. But she told Dad she was kidding... I'm worried she's not. Hmmm...

Can you imagine all those little brats running around- Meow this and Meow that, I'd never get any mom time. They'd probably eat all my food, use my box and break allllll my toys. It's bad enough my sister Purries follows me everywhere and watches me do everything.  Mom says she looks up to me, but I think she's spying on me. I don't even want to talk about my sister Smudge. She's always trying to attack me for NO reason whatsoever. 

Mom, if you read this, NO MORE KITTEHS! 

That is all.  Meow you later!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love these posts... Maybe I should do Mondays with Mackers, what do you think?

Reighnie said...

I think Mondays with Mackers is a great idea. You should do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...