| Missing coolest sisa ever! |
This is my big sisa Scrawnie. Isn't she super cool?
This is me- Lil Miss Purries. I'm looking for Scrawnie. I thought she might be here behind the snuggle because it smells so good. I know she doesn't mean to, but a lot of the times she just disappears on me. I try very hard to keep track of her and watch her every move but she's so stealthy I find that she's gone in the blink of an eye. I wanna be just like her when I grow up.
Our Great-Nana thought that I was Scrawnie's daughter. I thought that was soooo awesome and as you can see from Scrawn's pic below, she thought it was soooo awesome too. In fact, she even was at a loss for meows over it.
| She thinks what? |
Our little sisa Smudge (below) says that she can't quite put her paw on it, but she thinks there's something definitely wrong with Scrawnie. Secretly, I think Smudge is just jealous.
She's the one who told me to look for Scrawn in the 'puter. She always has her eye on everyone. Sometimes she'll tell me where Scrawn is and other times she'll just give me her stink eye when Mom's not looking.
I'm gonna keep lookin' for her. If you see her around would you let her know her identical twin is looking for her. She'll know who your talking about.
Toodles!
LMP

1 comment:
All of you are *sooooo* cute!
Post a Comment