I'm sure you have had these moments with your kids...the ones where they come to you and say:
"It hurts when I do ______."
So you turn around and tell them:
"Well then I wouldn't do ______ if I were you, would I?"
Ok, maybe not quite like that, but you know what I mean?
Tonight, the boy came up to me hand on forehead first palm side and then back of hand alternating.
"Last night, when I was under my covers, I was SOOO hot!"
Um...yeah...
Me: "Well, next time you're hot, take off your covers."
Him: *Staring blankly at me* "Ok."
*shaking my head and looking for the nearest wall to bang it against*
Honestly, I don't remember doing that when I was a kid and I've asked my mother about it and she said I never did things like that either.
Scary, huh? Especially since I know quite a few of you mothers out there are shaking your head thinking "I know EXACTLY what she is talking about." lol

1 comment:
Yes..my kids are very good at doing this..and my response is the same:
"Then dont do that".
I give that response, well...because my mom gave it to me. I used to do it too....
Post a Comment