Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Why I am a dip$%^&..Part 1..(cuz I'm sure it won't be the last time.lol)

Ok, just as I was getting ready to type up a post about why I am sooooo far behind... I realized something... I am wearing one of Hubbins shirts. $%^&.  But that's not too bad... what's bad is it's backwards.  I'm wearing the frickin shirt backwards. The tags were scraping at my neck. 

What makes it worse. I've been wearing it backwards since last night.  Yeah. I know I put it on last night for a pj shirt and I ended up wearing it all day today backwards. What's more. I hosted 24 children (5 were mine) for a sleepover at my home. So that means, we played games from around the world outside with my shirt backwards, we did singing and dancing competitions with my shirt backwards, I taught them square dancing and the box step with my shirt backwards amongst other things AND parents picked up their kids and looked me in the eyes with a straight face and talked to me... with my shirt backwards! F%^&. 

What's EVEN more. Yeah, there is more. It's the second time in 3 days that I've worn a shirt backwards. Friday I took 26 kids to the movies to see "earth". When I got home, I took off my GS uniform and threw my shirt on and got right to prepping for the sleepover. 

I was talking to the oldest about some plans when she asked me if my shirt was on backwards...the kicker? This shirt has graphics across the front. Soooo, on my back was a picture of Grumpy from the Care Bears (tears are rolling down my face as I type this and picture myself  with this shirt on backwards) and it says I *heart* being grumpy.  Ahh man. crud. lol 

At least my back was to the wall when they realized it, I had to shoo them away because I was NOT about to walk away with my back towards them and the front of my shirt facing them. 

Hubbins must think I have lost my mind because I am sitting here and bursting into fits of laughter every few minutes. I gain my composure and then I go into a giggling fit as images cross my mind of what a fool I looked like. 

And to think, I keep telling the boy he's too old to be putting his shirts on backwards. Especially when they have batman or spidy or something on the front! 

Karma baby. LOL!


2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Ok pardon me, but with all that going on I would have been lucky to get my eyeballs straight! Sounds like you had fun though. You are a far braver woman than I.

Kether said...

You know what would fix it? I saw some jammies at W*lmart that say ZenMaster on the front.
I started cracking up when I saw them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...