Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A story about a period, boobies and Mr.PP Pants

So, just to update you on the situation with A...she took the book but not the pads. The next day she had already read the entire book and told the oldest she liked it and it helped answer some questions about various things she had.  The oldest made A take 4 pads with her and she wasn't so begrudging about it.  A was also spending the night at a friends house this weekend (I suspect another child informed their mother as well, hence the invite).  So, now it's all up to A on when to tell her mom. 

In the meantime... I've been preparing for my ten year old to come to me with the news that she has started. I bought her undershirts to wear, not because she needs them but just because she is ten.  

Then came the slap in the face while I was helping the 9 year old with her hair in the shower.  SHE'S already showing and if I am honest with myself will need a bra in the next couple of months.  Shit.   This is the masturbater, the one that I suspect may have touched her siblings inappropriately prior to the cameras (not just biting and hitting if you know what I mean?).  *sigh* 

I was ready for the ten year old...but not the 9 year old. Shit. Did I say that already? 

The other thing is the 9 year old can't help rubbing things in the 10 year old's face that she does better, math, reading, playing...breathing... now this?

I can't even bear the thought of that one starting her period. She's already a witch with a B.  Seriously.  So serious, I've looked up boarding schools.  This is the one with the worst rage issues.  Pfft.  My neck hurts. 

Changing the subject.  Up until today the boy decided he forgot how to use the bathroom.  I'm dying here because I took the sheets and comforter that he peed on to wash and noticed his mattress ( a baby crib mattress) has a hole in it and where that hole is there is a rusted spring. 

Call me neglectful or whatever and I'll invite you to come and check it yourself  but I have a baaaaaaaaad feeling he's been sticking his thingy in there and peeing instead of going to the bathroom.  I know I  need to put on my big girl panties and check it and be sure that's not what's been going on but I also know if it is what is going on, I am going to retch.  That show in front of the kids will not be good.   Is it wrong to have one of the other kids who would be totally excited and more than happy to do it, check it for me?  Really? Are you sure? 

Damn. 

3 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

ICK!
Not that I am judging! I have to swim in my kids room too.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think it is an AWESOME idea to have one of your other kids check the pee hole. Your kid is creative, you have to hand it to him LOL :)

Story of our Life said...

have some else check it. I checked a 'toy box' in the beginning of our little pee'rs days. I was very pregant. Lets just say that the 4 yr old who took it upon himself to forget to use the bathroom...he had MORE than just pee to clean up. Mommy threw up more and more and more...

What he didn't clean up - went in the garbage. It wasn't my problem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...