Sorry so late. I suck. I still haven't got the hang of this Christmas drill with 5 kids and this year we added 2 more, plus 2 adults. I got 40 minutes of sleep from Friday until yesterday after 7 PM. Maybe next year? I hear the 3rd time is a charm...or something like that. lol
Argh! I thought I was ready but then I guess if I would have had that extra week I thought I was going to have, meaning I thought I still had a weekend and a week when I really only had a week to get things done and I got sick for three of those days. I would have been good. lol December sure came and went pretty quickly!
All in all, everything went great and I have a ton of pictures to post. We had a wonderful Christmas. How was yours?

No comments:
Post a Comment