Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Things...



Everyday at dinner we take turns telling a good thing/bad thing that has happened that day. Sometimes there are no bad things, other times there are multiple good things for one person.




I decided this year to start the first annual "Good Thing Chain". Each child gets colored strips of construction paper where they will write something good that happened during the year on one side and their name on the other. They each take turns passing the chain around and adding a link so that all their strips are spread out. When they are done I take a strip and write the year on it attaching it to the start of the chain so that we will know what year it was.




I think next year, I will attach 2008 to the end and append the new chain to this year's chain and see how long we can keep doing it.




This is what we got this year:



(That black thing is a massager I got for Christmas that I heart sooooo much. It has heat and three massage areas that I can individually control. I've been falling asleep using it. Did I mention I love it?!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...