Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh the Fatness

I made these Bacon Holiday appetizers that I saw over at Ree's, but I messed up, I didn't put a rack under them when I baked them and then my oven was acting all stupid. They still came out pretty good. A little more chewy then I think they were supposed to be, I'll have to try them again.

If you haven't been over to the Pioneer Woman's you are missing out. Her blog makes my tummy growl. These are on my list for future yummies!

I made "The Crack" after seeing it at one of Chris' sites . I have to admit, I've never eaten bean dip and although I'm not much for cream cheese other than on bagels,this stuff was Yum-my!

Before:
After:
We used Rosarita's Chili Lime Beans instead of Vegetarian and we sprinkled cheddar and monterey cheese on top. The kid's loved it, Hubs loved it and it made a quick and easy lunch the next day too. Nothing was left.

Yummmmm! I can taste it now. So strange! lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...