This morning I was about to start getting Hubs up and ready for the day when I decided I needed a couple of hershey's kisses to get the job done.
He asked me for one and I said "sure".
Apparently, I then unwrapped one, stuck the kiss in my mouth and stuck the foil in his mouth. At the same time, I realized I still had two kisses in my other hand and this confused me. I looked back and saw his face.
He had the foil on the tip of his tongue and he looked confused like-- is she for real?
I immediately grabbed the foil and then fell to the floor laughing. I laughed so hard it hurt. I couldn't stop. Tears were running down my face, it was so painful. I had cramps so bad that morning and the night before my stomach felt like I had done a million situps and I was bruised. The pain from laughing so hard still wasn't enough to make it stop. I could barely breathe.
The look on Hubs face was just so priceless. He said I laughed for like 5 minutes straight. I have never laughed so hard in my whole entire life! My stomach is still sore!
Hubs said he wasn't sure if I was playing a trick on him or not. I still had the chocolate in my mouth when I was laughing and I kept trying to choke out that I was sorry to him.
I still don't know what I was thinking...maybe I wasn't?

No comments:
Post a Comment