Ok, so last week hubs and I went to Olive Garden on a "date".
I *heart* Olive Garden to death!
I really do love their salads. I can practically eat a whole one by myself.
I told hubs we would have to figure out a way to make it ourselves. So later that night I did a search for copycat recipes when what to my disbelieving eyes appeared???
A link to Olive Garden with a question asking if they sold their salad dressing. As bad as this might sound, I actually said a little prayer before clicking on the link to the answer.
The answer was...

YES!! (Can you hear the hallelujah music playing?)
I was so nervous when I walked into my local Olive Garden because the answer really said that only some locations sell it and with our luck, I wasn't getting my hopes up too high.
I'm not kidding when I say I really LOVE this stuff. LOL I know pretty pathetic huh?
Are there any restaurant must haves you wish you could have or make at home?

6 comments:
Red Lobster's garlic cheese biscuits. YUMMY.
I also love the cheddar potato soup and yeast rolls from O'Charley's, and the brown bread from Outback.
Great, now I'm hungry.
Yum! My favorite too. I didn't know they sold it though. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, the PLUS are large but you can chew them with a piece of candy or they sell Mannabears which are great Phytonutrient complex that you can chew at the same time. Very worth it.
Kandy- I've never been to Red Lobster. I'm not a seafood person but Hubs has been wanting to go.
I've never heard of O'Charley's. Your brown bread is probably the same bread they serve at Texas Land and Cattle out here. I love those little loaves of yumminess all warm and soft.
I'm hungry too now. lol
Amy- I'll have to look into both of those. Today ibruprophen didn't even help. ARGH!
I make Black Angus' bread (almost the same as Outbacks) and Red Lobster's cheese biscuits. I also make Chili's southwestern eggrolls.Laura gave me a great cookbook last year that has copycat recipes from a lot of restaurants. Apparantly there's a series of these cookbools. They're great!
ok - i'm hooked!! just read through your posts and i wanted to leave a comment on every single one!! i'm subscribing to your feed. :O) thanks for sharing
Welcome Jenn!
Do you have a blog?
Post a Comment