
Two weeks ago, I started Menu Plan Monday. I had bought this weekly pad at the Dollar Store and I was planning on that. I started to think ahead about what I would do when I ran out of these weekly pages and I came up with the idea to laminate them and post them on the refrigerator.
So first, I took out my hand laminator and laminated four weeks for monthly planning.
I cut them out and I remembered I had these magnets that I was saving for whatever. Well, my original thought was to print pictures that I liked of my kids and laminate them and glue the picture to the magnet.
Anyway these are just magnets that were given to me or that came with the phone book. Ones that I don't need anymore.
I cut and glued them to the back of the weekly pages. Then wrote in our menu for the week with a dry erase marker.
Last, of course, I posted them on the door next to the school lunch menu. The kids were thrilled because now they know what is for dinner too.
I'm thrilled because it was so easy to do and now I can keep track of the menu easier too.
Works for me!
For other tips click here!

3 comments:
Wow! This is a GREAT idea. I love it. So practical and yet very helpful. Thanks for sharing. Glad you included pictures. I'm a visual learner and that always helps. :)
Duckabush Blog
That is a wonderful idea!! What a cool way of letting the kids know what is going on instead of constantly hearing -"Mom, what's for diiinnnnnneeeerrrrrr?"
This is a good idea. I am so glad your blogging. I use dry erase also I like the removable idea.
Post a Comment