Oh well!
Today, I wasn't feeling so great. I was really tired and I'm sad because I've lost all my Tetras and sharks and my albino catfish over the past 4 days. We had 16 tetras, 2 Bala sharks, and Snowball:the sequel. They died of Ick. I feel so bad. I've been treating them but I guess it was too late. It put a strain on me physically to see each one dead. I tried to keep up with them throughout the days so the kids wouldn't have to see them dead.
But around 4 pm when the last one died. I was beat. I had cleaned up everything around the kitchen sink because that is the biggest sink I have. I don't like to use it but I have no choice. I use comet and bleach to clean up. For some reason I left the (Clean) net beside the sink. It was near the crock pot but not next to it. I guess I just forgot to put it away.
Well, at 4 pm I decided I needed a break and I went to lie down for a bit. I woke up at 5:11 pm panicked because I was in such a deep sleep, I hadn't heard ANYTHING. Not hubs, not any of the kids. Apparently they weren't any quieter than usual and I was just really out of it.
I trudge into the kitchen,worried that I might have overcooked the stuffing for the bell peppers to see this...Perfect huh?

I smiled to myself as I slid to the side and reached to pick up what I thought to be the spoon. I start to mix it up and think "Wow, this smells yummy...but why is it gathering like that?" Still not getting it..I step back for a minute because I am short and I wanted to get a better position on my tip toes to see what exactly was going on and that is when I see the spoon resting on the spoon rest.
Let me tell you that it STILL took me a minute to figure it out and then a minute to say "Awww $#$% HUBS! Guess what I just did?"
Of course he couldn't because not even I could've guessed it. Before I could answer I bent over in laughter because I had USED THE FISHING NET TO MIX THE BELL PEPPER'S STUFFING~!
Kid you not. I alternated between being grossed out, laughing and being slightly upset. Maybe I was in shock or hysterics but after about ten minutes I calmly asked Hubs what he wanted for dinner and I went out and bought take out.
I was surprised that I wasn't so upset about it. Of course, now I have new meat in the crockpot and I've started over because I still have bell peppers that need to be used.
Am I the only one who does such stupid things? *shaking my head*

No comments:
Post a Comment