Wow, I didn't realize that I was a brand junkie until I uploaded these pictures and saw the brands.Apparently, I love Clorox. I know I LOVE this spray. It takes anything off of almost anywhere.
I've bought generic bleaches but I still keep coming back to Clorox. It's just the best.
I don't really eat mayo. But when I am making macaroni or potato salad it's Best Foods only. I tried generic before...blah..it separated and was soooo gross.
I've tried other oils but I really prefer Wesson oil for liquid oils. Just checked the rest of my oils and they are Wesson. Funny thing is I use Crisco in the solid form for my deep fryer and such.
What can I say about Tide? It's the best. I love the smell of my laundry room. Mmmm. I was given Tide in a going off to college basket that my coworkers gave me back in '94 and I've never used anything else.
Oh and I love Snuggle. I have to admit it was the bear that pulled me in. I forgot to take pictures of the matching dryer sheets. Actually, I've tried other fabric softners but they just weren't the same as my cuddle soft.
This is the only green enchilada sauce I will use. period. It's not watery and it has a lot of flavor and chunks of green chili in it. Yum!
Coke! How do I love you! Let me count the ways. When it comes to a cola, I only drink Coke... Just Coke, none of the diet, cherry, vanilla, zero, vitamin crap...just straight Coke.
Heinz Mustard...not French's, just Heinz...Same goes for Ketchup (or catsup) Heinz only...Hunts...bleh.
This multi surface cleaner is great for my wood table that I don't want the kids to polish. Just clean. A little goes a long way. Good stuff here.
Oh and although I am oh so loyal to Tide. I have to use Dreft on my hubby's clothes. Being that he's a quadriplegic and sits all day. There is something like walnut shells or something like that in Tide that just doesn't agree with him. Dreft is the only thing that doesn't irritate his skin...HOWEVER...if you noticed in the picture above...I had liquid Tide coldwater. I've used that on his clothes and he had no reaction...sooooooo....
Oh..two words. Pine Sol...LOVE the smell. A bathroom isn't clean unless it smells like Pine Sol. My mom used this stuff and now I use it. I don't love it as much as she did (She used to want to drink it when she was pregnant.) But I still have a soft spot for it in my home.
Do you think I like Electrosol much? LOL I didn't realize I had this loyalty until I was poking around and noticed I have three of the canisters and another box of the powder on the otherside. We have two places for soap in my dishwasher. We put powder in the first cycle space and a tab in the second space with the door.
Spray and Wash. Another product my mother used. Works for me. I just spray the areas and wash and it's all gone.
When I first started gathering stuff for this post, I was thinking "I'm not loyal to anything." Guess I was wrong. lol At any rate, they all WORK FOR ME!
For more tips and great ideas go visit Shannon over at Rocks In My Dryer.

9 comments:
Wow, you have lots of brand loyalty, don't you? I suppose I do too, I just posted on the one.
I love the smell of Dreft. We used it for Snuggle Bug for a long, long time. Finally my husband told me that Snuggle Bug was surely old enough not to have to worry about sensetive skin and suggested we start using the regular Tide on his clothes too.
We're hoping to adopt a second child in the near future and when we have another baby in the house, I'll be buying more Dreft! :)
It amazing what brand we all like but I don't believe that your brand of enchilada sauce is around here
We love Las Palmas, too! Check out the recipe section on my blog for a fabulous green enchilada recipe!
I'm right there with you about Coke!
Just zooming in from WFMW! Well... Gillette Venus razors are a new must have around here for me and HUBBERS!
I had to respond to your comment on my wfmw post today...
About the McD's Cokes... it is most definitely the STRAWS and their ratio of syrup to soda water, I'm convinced! :) I HATE watery cokes, and those fat straws are awesome.
I "check" so many of your favorites... they MUST be good, then, right? :)
Yum Las Palmas green enchilada sauce! I'm a Clorox brand fan myself...
I do Coke here too, but I can do their Diet as well. I also do Tide, but mine has to be with Fabreze!
Ooo, I forgot Pine Sol on my list, I think.
Post a Comment