Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mile Marker 4

This morning's breakfast + a glass water. I really can't believe how filling this is. I love those frozen limeades! So, today I worked my way up to 4 Miles. I found out it's only 7 more minutes than doing the 3 mile dvd. But boy...those 7 minutes...well, actually the workout itself has 90 seconds intervals, those are, uh... interesting. I think there are 5 in the whole workout.

They are so short though that when you feel you might have to stop...they are winding down already. I can't believe how fun it is to walk. I've lost six pounds but to be truthful, DH and I splurged a little last week going out to the Olive Garden (YUM~!) one day for our date and then driving through Wendy's one day when we were running errands and found ourselves starving.

In my defense, not that I need one...just because I am going to brag...lol, I only had the baconator, no fries or soda and that was all for the whole day because it was so filling I wasn't hungry until bed time and I decided just to go to bed. Boy was that baconator good though.

Anyway, short story long, I am happy with my results so far and being able to really eat what I want. I've noticed even though the weight loss is minimal, I am toning big time and I can feel my muscles pretty strong in my legs, back and tummy now when I walk around anywhere. I'm not talking like sore. But more like strong, tight and working.

Who would have known walking was just as good as tae bo but a lot easier and still just as fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...