I think I'll know more tomorrow. But if this could work out, it might just be win-win.
I'm not holding my breath on it though.
But then again, it's not over til it's over.
Ok, so I am a little bit excited. It's what I had hoped for when we first thought of selling the house. But I know I am pushing it. But still if it could work, it's a possibility...
I truly hope this is what God had in store for us.
Sorry, I know I'm rambling but I don't want to say too much until I know more for sure.

4 comments:
Low expectations and high hopes!
P.S. I'm working on a post that will go up later today. I've tagged you in this post. ;-)
LOL this is why I didn't comment when I read it was over...I'm trying to believe its not.
For my own sanity, I'm trying to believe it is over.
I'll know by the end of today if it is truly over.
Post a Comment