If it makes you feel any better there is another book coming out sometime. It's from Edward's perspective. I, too, felt the same way. I still miss them. ;-(
I actually read this on her website after I posted.
"So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely."
Apparently, someone put the rough draft on the net without her permission and ruined it all.
She put the rough draft up on her website. I didn't look at it.
Ps...axpick? Freaky! That's my word verification for this comment.
I read that on her website too. I have restrained myself in not reading it. I'm holding out for the good stuff. But it's hard I tell ya. I read her book "The Host". It has taken me 2 months to read it. Finished it last night actually. It might actually be a very good book but I was still tainted by Twilight so all others will fail miserably for a bit. I'm not going to read anything for a week or so and hopefully I'll be ready for another author.
3 comments:
If it makes you feel any better there is another book coming out sometime. It's from Edward's perspective. I, too, felt the same way. I still miss them. ;-(
I actually read this on her website after I posted.
"So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely."
Apparently, someone put the rough draft on the net without her permission and ruined it all.
She put the rough draft up on her website. I didn't look at it.
Ps...axpick? Freaky! That's my word verification for this comment.
I read that on her website too. I have restrained myself in not reading it. I'm holding out for the good stuff. But it's hard I tell ya.
I read her book "The Host". It has taken me 2 months to read it. Finished it last night actually. It might actually be a very good book but I was still tainted by Twilight so all others will fail miserably for a bit. I'm not going to read anything for a week or so and hopefully I'll be ready for another author.
Some of word verifications are scary =0
Post a Comment